Re: seeking oil filter

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: seeking oil filter
From: Kenny Wong <kdub13@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 01:55:12 -0800 (PST)
All this talk recently about oil filters has helped to remind me it's
time to change my oil in my Integra.
I usually use Castrol Syntec and a K&N oil filter.  My local store
stops carrying K&N, so what's left?  You guessed it, FRAM.  Because of
all the bad talk about FRAM, I start looking at the filter more closely
and notice there are small signs of rust on the filter lip.
No way am I gonna put that on my car.  Then I notice this this other
filter, FRAM X2(http://www.framx2.com/) oil filter sealed air tight in
a can.
Does anybody have any experience with this filter or can suggest
another filter in the 10 dollars range?  I'm also looking at AMSOIL,
but the FRAM X2 is readily available.

Kenny Wong
(looking for a filter with no rust)
'95 Integra GSR