Re; Banquet Tickets

To: "'algruner@yahoo.com'" <algruner@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re; Banquet Tickets
From: "BAYLISS, E. J. (PBD)" <EJ.Bayliss@sbcdo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 12:22:06 -0800
Yes, Alan, Steve and Dennis, as Jim and Pat correctly noted, there are no
"tickets".  There is a "LIST" and if you're not on it, you're in trouble!
Seriously, I'm only kidding.  But you guys are all on the list, so don't
worry about the check not being cashed.  I've never known an organization to
be very fast about check cashing, and I wouldn't be surprised if Marcia puts
them all in at once after the banquet.

Contrary to Mr. Tabacco's post, although it's true that you don't need
tickets to get in, your lovely registration crew will not respond favorably
to poor imitations of The Treasure of Sierra Madre.

I'm going back to work now.

See all you lucky ones tomorrow evening!

EJ