RE: Trailer Hitches

To: "Willis, Jane (410)" <Jane.Willis@rhii.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Trailer Hitches
From: "J. Ochi" <jochi@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 13:05:49 -0800
I'm not sure if Da'Lan makes two different models for the BMW 3-Series, or
it was the guys who installed my hitch, but the one I have on my M3 has
extra reinforcement plates in the spare tire well.  Pete Mottaz's 325
doesn't seem to have these plates, and he has some cracks under the
car.  Seems to me like you could get someone who's used to working on rusty
British cars to weld up the cracks and build some plates to fit in the tire
well for your hitch....

Jim