G Stock

To: Autocross List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: G Stock
From: Kenny Wong <kdub13@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 01:34:03 -0800 (PST)
I'm getting ready to fix some things with my Integra GSR and still try
to stay within G Stock.  Could somebody tell me if I replace my worn
factory brake rotors with crossdrilled or slotted aftermarket(still
same size) rotors, will that move me out of G Stock?  Also, I think my
exhaust needs work and I'm not sure if I can go aftermarket and still
stay in the same class or have to fix the old exhaust to stay in class.
 What mods can I make?

Sorry to bother everybody with this stuff but I haven't received the
new handbook yet so I'm kinda flying blind.

Thanks everybody, Kenny

=====
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/