Re: rollovers

To: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: rollovers
From: kirk <kmeline@fastpointcom.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:52:15 -0800
Speaking of BMW's, I just seen a cool looking wreck on 101 just a few
minutes ago.  Apparently an older Corvette and X5 collided at high
speeds and you can imagine the results.  The Corvette went over the
fence onto the frontage road totaled and the X5 flipped over and was
resting upside down against the center divider.  Both of them lost that
race.  Forgot the camera at home. Sorry.

Kirk
ps My new e-mail address is kmeline@fastpointcom.com