RE: Thank you all 4 a great...

To: "'Carl Merritt'" <CMerritt@luminousnetworks.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Thank you all 4 a great...
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:29:54 -0800
Ok, after watching the slideshow for like the 10th time last night, I am
truly amazed that I keep noticing something new every time I watch it.
You're a genius, Carl!  And Katie's music choices really brought the whole
thing together.  SFR is really fortunate to have talent like yours (both of
you), on AND off course.  Did I just say off course?  I meant away from
autox, not DNFs!:)

Peter