Re: Thank you all 4 a great...

To: Bryan64@earthlink.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thank you all 4 a great...
From: "Kevin Stevens" <kevin_stevens@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:37:56 -0800
If you are watching it "live" off the net rather than a locally stored
version, then it's probably bandwidth speed.  Windows Media Player and some
others have a dual-color progress bar, so you can see how far the download
is ahead of what you're watching.  If you can't keep up in realtime you get
stuttering.

If the file is local your computer just sucks.  ;)

KeS