Motorhome update

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Motorhome update
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 15:22:45 EST
The motorhome is back from San Ramon Valley Import Center, where it received
a service and the ladder to the roof was repaired.

Sherry Grantz got our course radios refurbished over the winter.

Thanks to the efforts of our motorhome repair crew (Sherry Grantz, Bryan
Nemy, Don Ebaugh, Jim Ochi, Kevin Stevens, Kirk and Victoria Meline, Pete
Mottaz, Ellen Rosenbluth, Ed Runnion, Katie Kelly.  Hope I didn't forget
anyone.), the following improvements have been made.

Thorough cleaning of the timing area and storage area
Disposal of about 70 dying cones and ratty trashcans
Interior shades repaired to stay up
Bed tested for "napability"
Radio chargers hard wired in to cabinets
Drawers and cabinet repaired
New loaner helmets
Helmet hanging unit on the rear wall of the storage area
Old helmet containers are now trashcans (again)
Step ladder to get in and out of storage area (attaches to side of motorhome)
Course liners cleaned out
Brooms hung from ceiling
Walk-in door to timing area now stays open when you want it to
Side door for timers and speakers can be held open
Same door inner panel reaffixed
Stocked course lining material (now 4 bags)
Stocked pylon outlining material

Remaining items:

Install Insurance certificate holder inside timing area
Retrieve large timing displays
Acquire 200 new pylons
Repair left side window awning to be usable
Fuel motorhome
Fill Jerry cans (there is 2 stroke oil in the storage area for leaf blowers)

Anything else?

Boondoggle your buns off!

Thanks to all who contributed to this project!

Charlie