Re: where to get throphies

To: Jeff Cavano <shafty@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: where to get throphies
From: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 18:20:49 -0800
Jeff Cavano wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm one of the bums who throphied last season (regular series, SM 2nd
> place) but didn't show up to the ceremony (I was illin').  How or where do
> I go to get my shwag?  I might not be attending an autox in a while since
> I haven't applied for a membership recently (I tried to get a membership
> last September and sent my form/check to the address on the pdf form, but
> that returned-to-sender).
>
> thanks,
> Jeff

Due to your timely reporting of this grievous error on
the part of the highly overpaid SCCA staff, we shall
be retrieving your trophy from the motor home, gold
plating it, and delivering it with our apologies and a
check for $10,000,000.00 dollars to your home on
Super bowl Sunday. Unless, of course, Ed is previously
engaged, in which case you're on your own.

Rich Urschel