Re: slide show difficulties

To: Phil Esra <philesra@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: slide show difficulties
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:55:47 -0800
You need to extract it to a file, then open it with Windows Media
Player.  The problem could either be with trying to view it while it's
still in ZIP format, or that quickview doesn't know what to do with a
movie.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94