Sunday 2/18 Event

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunday 2/18 Event
From: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 00:01:41 -0800
First off, would like to say I had a LOT of fun today at the Boondoggle!   I
am still sorting out some rear suspension problems (resulting in one spin
and another DNF due to the rear losing traction) but despite that, had a lot
of fun on a GREAT course!   THANKS!

Now, on to the next event.    Round 2 is Sunday Feb 2/18 (three weeks from
now), and your's truly has agreed to be a FIRST TIME Event Chair (gotta
start sometime!).

http://216.218.241.199/solo2/Results/2001/Championship/round2_info.html

(BTW Jerry, need to add my name as event chair to the website)

So, first off I definitely need an EXPERIENCED Co-chair to help out!

Second, I'll put out the EARLY call now for folks to at least think about
being part of the setup crew (the 7AM bunch!).

And finally (for now), any experienced course designers are welcome to speak
up (the event is at Candlestick)!    My big, WELL powered car would most
benefit from a "barrel race" type course (drag race down, one cone, drag
race back :^) but that'd be sorta boring now wouldn't it :^)

Later, and thanks in advance already for all the help I'm gonna need on this
one!

Ed Runnion       Santa Clara
mailto:Ed_Runnion@RegionOfDoom.com
96 Chevy Impala SS, ESP #984