Re: void my 2nd run at boondoggle

To: Toy4speed@aol.com
Subject: Re: void my 2nd run at boondoggle
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:18:10 -0800
I'm looking at the card, and it shows 53.302 with no cones. At nationals
there is a log of every event with cones, car numbers & time written and
these are "audited" with the information keyboarded in. Do we have
enough people who really care enough to maintain such an audit? I have
to take what's on the cards as gospel.
        The other alternative is for someone to insist they post the times on
sheets on the back door of the motorhome. That way everyone can see
what's on their card at the event and any problems can be sorted out
before we leave the site. This method saves a lot of hassle after the
event is over.
        It is entirely possible for someone to also claim, "Hey, I didn't hit
any cones on that fabulous run!"
        So, either way, I can't listen. In fact, I thought I hit a cone on my
best run, but it wasn't listed. Soooo, I figured, well, maybe I didn't
clip it after all.
--Pat Kelly