Event Chair Opportunity

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Event Chair Opportunity
From: "Grantz, Sherry" <Sherry.Grantz@Aspect.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:42:24 -0800
I decided that if I'm able to recruit Solo 2 autocrossers to work a road
race, I would take on the really hard job of recruiting Event Chairs for
Solo 2 events this year.

Yes, we need event chairs (co-chairs) for this year. If you would like to
chair/co-chair - please e-mail me with the following info:

        1. Have you chaired an event before?

        2. Do you have any event (date, location) preference?

        3. Can you design a course?

        4. Do you know of anyone else who wants to co-chair an event this
year?

Our immediate need is for an experienced co-chair for February 18 at 3Com.
Superman Ben Martinez is not available to chair seven or eight events this
year, so we need YOU!

A course designer can be provided if needed; training can be provided; many
Boondoggle Bucks will be awarded to all volunteers.

Sherry Grantz
Now Herding Event Chairs

(The road race we can work is either the Sears Pt. Vintage or Laguna NASCAR
Winston West - May 19 & 20. We need to take worker training at Sears on
March 3 as well - let me know if you are interested in joining our crew.)