RE: Fast Novice??

To: "'Donald R McKenna'" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>, jesvilla@gte.net,
Subject: RE: Fast Novice??
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 17:11:18 -0800
Don McKenna writes...

>Oh yea, do you remember
>driving on that surface the first event after the slury? Its better, by
>far, but it probably changes a lot as the number of runs clean it up

Wait a minute. At that first event, a Miata got TTOD, but ran in the first
group. At that time, you said conditions were "best" in the first group, and
we would likely see this trend in the future. This time YOU ran in the first
group, yet the conditions only improved throughout the day? Which is it? How
does this validate the rest of your excuses, I mean, claims?

Personally, I choose to forget the events where G Stock almost beat me.

I am so thankful I can say "almost."

Katie