Re: Novice Table

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Novice Table
From: "Ellen Rosenbluth" <ellenrosenbluth@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 04:48:33 -0000

------------------

>Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 01:32:07 EST
>From: Toy4speed@aol.com
>Subject: Re: Novice table?
>
>Hey Ellen:
>
>This novice table idea, isn't it pretty much what we do at registration
>anyway?  Maybe I can get credit for 2 jobs now?
>
>Don Lew
>oh to be as fast as GS!

Yep, we've been doing a lot of novice orientation at Registration (which
unfortunately slows down the flow, even though it's fun).  I can't wait
until we have an official person at the novice table helping out (and, yes,
it COULD be you, Don, but we sure need your skill getting everyone
registered!).

Ellen