Party! Saturday 2/24/01!

To: <Sherry.Grantz@aspect.com>, <ccoxx@aol.com>, <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Party! Saturday 2/24/01!
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:25:13 EST
SFR Solo 2 will have a party on Saturday 2/24/01 to hand out jackets and shirts
to Steering Committee members, Event Chairs, Rookie award winners, 100%ers,
etc.  Come and cheer them on, even if you didn't get an award!  If you've
received yours for this year, wear it proudly!

Time: 2:00 PM
Place: Straw Hat Pizza
       135 South Park Victoria, Milpitas
Directions: Hwy 680 to Landess, East through light at S. Park Victoria, then
left into shopping center.
Pizza provided by SFR Solo 2, drinks are on you...

Please let me know how many are in your party...

I'm guessing there will be a trip to Dave and Busters at The Great Mall
afterwards, for racing games, etc...

Charlie