Helmet PAX

To: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>
Subject: Helmet PAX
From: Dan Bratten <dbratten@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 01:28:58 -0800
Would a helmet thief towed through an autocross course by their
ankles on a fifteen foot rope equalize the times of a C5 Corvette and
a Geo Metro, say, when factoring in the higher cornering g's of the
C5 and the resulting whiplash effect considering the existing pylon
penalties?

Just curious.

--Dan