M3 17'' wheels for sale

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, "Carclub" <carclub@rf.net>
Subject: M3 17'' wheels for sale
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 18:10:22 -0800
OK, I'm moving up to 18" wheels, but I have to make some room in the garage
first.  So, here's what I have:

5 17X7.5 1995 M3 OEM wheels.  1 was the original spare wheel.  It's in
perfect shape with a brand new 235/40 Dunlap on it.  The rest have been race
wheels after doing street duty for 3 years.  A couple of them have been
straightened.  They don't look like much, but they are very functional as
your first "R" tire training wheels.  $300 for all 5.

4 17X8 BBS RK wheels.  The Hoosiers on them are useless anymore.  They have
not been used on the street and have not been exposed to potholes (except
for the ones at 3Com :)).  $750.

2 17X8, 2 17X9 BBS RC wheels.  They come with a set of 245/40 Hoosier R3S03s
(the road racing compound).  No street use either.  The tires have been
heat-cycled by Tire Rack and have 2 autoxes on them.  You can have the whole
thing for $1600 and take them now or wait for me to use up the tires on them
and have the wheels for $900.

Oh yeah, I have a set of 235/45/17 (not sure on the width, it could be 245)
BFG R1s.  These are not G-forces folks, they are the old popular R1s.  They
were barely used.  Free to good home, courtesy of Mr. Ben Martinez.

Make me an offer on any of these.  Like Kevin Stevens, I'll consider any
form of compensation.  I might even deliver them to you.

--Navid