Forwarded Message [Re: solo1]

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded Message [Re: solo1]
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 00:44:59 -0700 (MST)
For some reason, this was sent to me rather than ba-autox@autox.team.net.

mjb.
----

From: MBeechFS25@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:30:05 EST
Subject: Re: solo1

I participated in the event below.  I had only been to one "Street School" at
Thunderhill before the Time Trial event.  My experience before that was only
autocross.  I thought the event was well run by friendly people.  As I recall
there were only about 6 cars entered and I can understand how that adversely
affects future events.  That said, I would participate in similar events.  It
had lots of seat time and the benefit of times to compare your performance
against, and at a good price too.
~Mike Beech