Re: parking at Qualcom overnite?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: parking at Qualcom overnite?
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 01:20:12 EST
Wow, I thought losing wheels and tires at stockton was bad :(

I'll have to check this out carefully, maybe shoot a few e-mails to the San
Diego region folks.  It would really put a damper on my year if my car got to
visit Mexico before I did.  All those motels I called thought I was odd
asking if I could see the parking lot from the room.  Heck with the pool,
restaurant, or plushy room.  I wanna see my car.  Yep.

Thanks for the info !

Donald Lew
DSP #179 Supra
SCCA, NASA, SOGI, BMWCCA
Gas on the right, brake on the left.......