info needed

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: info needed
From: dcolicch@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 23:24:33 -0500
Hi All,
        I am working on a business plan for one of my classes and need some
input from potential customers. (you)  The business is high end fabrication,
installation of aftermarket equipment, suspension tuning, ect, on high
performance cars(BMW, Porsche, Lotus, ect).  Thanks in advance for your help.
Yes this business may happen someday.

1)      In your dealings with businesses of this type what are the problems you
encounter?
2)      How much do you typically spend per year on non-maintenance items on
your car?
3)      What products are you looking for that are not currently available?
4)      Where do you live and how far are you willing to travel?
5)      What is your deciding factor when choosing a business such as this,
quality or price?
6)      What feedback, good and bad, can you give me in your experiences in
dealing with such businesses, and what you would want in such a business.

Thanks,
Tony Colicchio