Re: Novice?

To: Lawrence Lane <firstcard@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Novice?
From: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 16:16:48 -0700 (PDT)
(in NY Jewish little-old-lady voice) "And if Don told you to jump off a
cliff, I suppose you'd do that too?"

I'm guessing that what was said or meant is that your CAR would be classed
in ASP, given it's model and preparations.  What class you decide to
compete in is up to you.  Check out the web site, RTFM, see what makes
sense for your situation.

KeS