One E36 M3 For Sale (1995 or 1996)

To: Bay Area Team dot Net <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: One E36 M3 For Sale (1995 or 1996)
From: Rex Tener <rex_tener@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 16:32:44 -0700
We have our two M3's offered for sale, but are only selling one - doesn't
really matter which one at this point, the buyer can pick!

Thanks,

Rex Tener
rex_tener@yahoo.com
408-745-1859

My 1995 BMW M3 is for sale.

1995 M3 (3.0L) - 4/95 build date, 85,000 miles, white exterior and
black interior.  Completely stock except for Bilstein shocks.
Excellent condition, inside and out.  No dings or accidents.
Rims ('95 stock rims - 10-spokes) are in immaculate condition, as well.
New Bridgestone S-O2 PP tires have less than 4K miles on them.
Transferrable extended warranty until 7/2002 or 100K miles.
It has the following factory options:

  - Sunroof
  - Cruise control
  - Heated seats

I am the second owner; I purchased it in August 1996 with 12K miles
from Weatherford BMW.  This car has been garaged nightly and covered
when at work.  It has been pampered with oil changes every 3,750 miles
and Inspection II's almost every year, includes records.

$23,000 (priced under high-kelly blue book).

This car is located in Sunnyvale, CA, which is in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Pictures are located at:

         <http://www.geocities.com/rex_tener/for_sale/1995_M3/index.html>

My 1996 BMW M3 is for sale.

1996 M3 (3.2L) - 6/96 build date, 55,000 miles, black exterior
and black interior.  Completely stock except for addition of a
BMW X-brace, which is a stock part on the Z3s, UUC Short Shifter with
ERK, and an Active Autowerke cat-back exhaust (stock exhaust included
with purchase).  Excellent condition, inside and out.  No accidents.
Rims are true with minor curb rash ('96 stock rims - 10-spokes).
Bridgestone S-O2 PP tires (fronts brand new).
Transferrable extended warranty until 6/2005 or 100K miles.
It has the following factory options:

  - Sunroof
  - OBC (on-board computer)
  - Cruise control
  - CD changer
  - Alarm/remote

Original owner, purchased new from San Francisco BMW in August 1996.
This car has been garaged nightly and covered when at work.
All maintenance performed, includes records.

$27,000 (priced at mid-kelly blue book).

        <http://www.geocities.com/rex_tener/for_sale/1996_M3/index.html>