New to list: events at DeAnza?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: New to list: events at DeAnza?
From: Blake Wharton <blakeagain@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 20:41:36 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

My name is Blake and I am new to the list as of a few
days ago. A busy list!! 55 messages when I logged on at
the end of my first day!

I was wondering if autocross events are still held at
DeAnza College in Cupertino? Seems I attended one there
many years ago. Would love to go there again and spectate
(for the time being at least).

I will attend the Oakland event this coming Sunday. Can't
wait. Will be a spectator for a now until I can locate
and build my "dream" autocross car: an early model
Corvair 4-door sedan. I plan to seek sponsorship from
Ralph Nader. Wish me luck on that one!!

Anyone run Corvairs locally?

Thanks for the info about DeAnza!

Best,