Will we have 18 rounds in the series?

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Will we have 18 rounds in the series?
From: "Grantz, Sherry" <Sherry.Grantz@Aspect.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:20:50 -0700
July 15 we are scheduled for Round 16 at GGF.
Bryan Nemy, Super Safety Chief, needs a volunteer co-chair if we are going
to hold this event.

August 26 we are scheduled for the final, Round 18 at GGF.
Jerry Mouton, Webmaster Extraordinaire, needs a volunteer co-chair if we are
going to hold this event.

If you want to ensure that we have all 18 events this season (how are your
points looking?), volunteer now!

Sherry

P.S. Motor home drivers also needed for the last three events. All current
drivers exhausted.