Anyone need a tire-warmer for Wendover??

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Anyone need a tire-warmer for Wendover??
From: "Elder, Ralph" <relder@DBSR.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 12:25:32 -0700
The Thouroughly-tested and Racer-approved RRRRRS Quality Tire Warming
Services
are available for The upcoming Wendover ProSolo!

Anyone need help? I'm a little partial to AS, but anything faster would be
cool!  :-)

I can't promise help with the weather or your odds at the blackjack table,
but I am housetrained, and liable to deliver lunch each day.

send me an email, give me a call.  I gotta figure out something Real Soon.

-RALPH-
relder@dbsr.com
(916)541-8855

lesse...74 914, 92 SL2, 99 Miata, and there's an Integra R in the garage and
a Mr2 track car in the side yard..plus the Jeep and the trailer... my
insurance agent loves me.

sorry about the following disclaimer, I don't have control over it.
vvvvvvvvvvvv

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication and any accompanying document(s)
are confidential and privileged.  They are intended for the sole use of the
addressee.  If you receive this transmission in error, you are advised that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance upon
the communication is strictly prohibited.  Moreover, any such inadvertent
disclosure shall not compromise or waive the attorney-client privilege as to
this communication or otherwise.  If you have received this communication in
error, please contact our IS Department at its Internet address (is@dbsr.com),
or by telephone at (916)441-0131. Thank you.