Round 15

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, Dennis & Sherry Armstrong
Subject: Round 15
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 22:54:53 -0400
The results lady tells me we had approx. 225 entries today at "The Net."
Mile weather and close-in location were attractions.

We have three (3) events left in our 2001 season. Points chasers take note.
Next is next Sunday, July 15, at Golden Gate Fields, Albany, CA.

There will be two events in August at GGF.

Nationals is just after Labor Day. If you're going be sure to buy a Solo II
rule book here so you can go through National registration at Topeka, KS.

Our 2001 Winter Slush season will start Sept. 30 at Golden Gate Fields.
Right now we have seven dates booked but that may change. We'll let you
know.

--John Kelly