Fwd: Cushy Job? Regist. Workers Needed for 7/15 GGF !

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Cushy Job? Regist. Workers Needed for 7/15 GGF !
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 00:15:30 EDT
Hope this e-mail works, 2nd try !

Don
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Full-name: Toy4speed
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:09:54 EDT
Subject: Cushy Job? Regist. Workers Needed for 7/15 GGF !
To: ba-autox@autox.team.net

Hey All You Autox Addicts :

We need maybe a half dozen volunteers to help staff the registration table
from about
8:30 am to 1pm.  No experience needed.  Willing to train.  Compensation
comparable to previous workers benefits package, perhaps even double !

This qualifies for your work assignment for the WHOLE day.  Work a leasurely
hr or so and be done.  Work 2hrs or so and I can waive your work assignment
for next event.  We can negotiate !

Those of you running the early afternoon groups, think of this as a way of
finishing your day earlier, not waiting around for late in the day work
assignments (though you may want to stay for fun runs)

Please consider !!  Let me know !!

Don Lew
DSP Supra