Cool CRX deal found...

To: Ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Cool CRX deal found...
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:27:49 EDT
Gary Basey from San Diego sent me the following e-mail:
-

------------------------------------------- I don't know if this is to old
for you, but we've done a lot of work to it.  It's a 85 CRX that has been
gutted to run in EP.  The engine was punched out .025, the head was decked
with an automatic cam.  (More lower end)   Next we were going to put dual
carbs on it.  All the car needs is carburetors or F.I.  We have Tokico non
adjustable shocks,  Eibach adjustable spring rear, notched front bars.  Sway
bars front and rear, the front may be abit of an over kill but the car
corners flat.  6 AVON tires, 4 on 13X7 custom made steel wheels and 2 extras.
 One Corbeau seat.
   Also we have a tandem axle trailer, two 3500lb axles, 6X12 platform, and
brakes.
   We want $3000.00 for everything.  This price is FIRM.
   I'll work with getting it to you or half way or something.  That may be a
little more$$$.  If you get Grassroots Motorsports, June 2000, page 146, has
a picture and a little info.  If you know someone closer, tell them about it.
 I was about to but it on Team.net.  Let me know.

Gary Basey
KATNDADRACING@aol.com
-

Sounds like a great deal to me, I need a street car, not another project,
though...

Charlie