Re: Got shocks! Now what?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, atabacco@california.com
Subject: Re: Got shocks! Now what?
From: "Jake Hodges" <jake_hodges@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 23:27:26 -0000
I'll let you live this time, Tony, but don't let it happen again.  (I was
wondering what all that M1, M2 stuff was!)  I was almost a first generation
Miata driver, but seeing as I'm limited to being a one car family I decided
I needed a car with a trunk. :)

Thanks everyone.  It seems like I'll be calling Jack Chew for some alignment
advice!  Have I told you all that I love you?  I really do.

I'll spend some time putting all this information together in my head so I
can ask Mr. Chew more efficient questions.  And I'll spend some time at
Amazon and Borders tonight.

Jake