KATIE'S LOGIC

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: KATIE'S LOGIC
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:34:21 -0700
First, I would like to thank everyone who responded to my questions about
Hondas and road bikes. I'm going bike shopping as soon as I walk out the
door today. Of course, I shall make no purchases until the fall. But I want
to start now.

As you might know, bikes can be pretty expensive, as well as all the other
gear. The truth of the matter is, I am incredibly tight with my money. That
is because I have so little of it to spend. It takes me a long time to
justify any purchase.

I was having a hard time justifying a bike, although it would only fit in
perfectly with my compulsively active lifestyle. So, what better way to
justify spending money on something than by creating a situation in which I
would actually save money!

Out of all the potential autocrossers on the market, a Honda S2000 would be
the most practical for my wants and lifestyle. This car, brand new from SF
Honda, is $36000.

A good road bike: $1000

Consider the savings!

Even quadruple the bike cost, it still works out to my favor.

So, again, thank you everybody for all of your tips!

Katie K.