Round 16

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Round 16
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 21:34:57 -0700
I actually didn't have such a terrible time today.  Really liked the course!
Really fast toward the back if you set up for it correctly.  Good battle
today in CS, except Randy Noll the Interloper took the win again ;) and
Elbert Who? came in second ;) ;)

But that's okay.  I did the math, and even though I lost the battle, I've
won the war!  Looks like I'll be dividing my time leading up to Nats between
NASA and Sac Chapter events, with maybe one or two AAS events in between.
So, all you SFR folks, I will probably see you: a) at an event with one of
the aforementioned series; b) in Topeka; or c) at the awards banquet.

Later!
Scot

You're three times more likely to wind up in court than in a hospital.
Shouldn't you be protected?
http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/szediker