Re: Event photos

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Event photos
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:51:07 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, James Creasy wrote:
> holy cow, i thought i fixed that problem where the front wheel comes off the
> ground.  i used to be able to get a good 3 inches under there.
>
> its usually because there is too much front bar, but i dont even have any
> front bar.  yet.

FWIW, on our CP mustang, we were pulling the inside front off the ground
because we had our rear roll center set too low in comparison to the front
roll center.  We raised the rear panhard an inch and *poof* the problem
went away.

I dunno how adjustable your car is suspension geometry-wise, but it might
be something to look at.  I'm pretty convinced that roll bars should be
limited to fine tuning on cars with adjustable suspension geometry.  Of
course, I'm still on the steep part of the learning curve...

Mark