Need to contact Kevin McCormick or Katie Elder

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Need to contact Kevin McCormick or Katie Elder
From: "Alan Dahl" <alanbdahl@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 19:06:22
I need an email address (or better yet a work phone number) for Kevin
McCormick or Katie Elder. I have some questions as to how they installed the
Mazda Competition sway bar brackets to Katie's car as they don't appear to
quite fit my '99 Miata. Since the Seattle NT is coming up quick I need to
get my car back on the road ASAP and I need their advice.

Please reply to me directly here or at alan.dahl@PSS.boeing.com as I am on
the digest version of the list.

Thanks!

- Alan Dahl