'87 CRX Si to a good home

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: '87 CRX Si to a good home
From: "Allendorfer, Peter" <Peter@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:45:09 -0700
To a good home, running, non-smogged behind in it's DMV....

1987 CRX Si
205k miles on Chassis, 50,000kms Jap motor put in at 187k miles.
Lightspeed 4-2-1 header
Modified Prelude Solid pipe instake tube with no filter (Took filter off for
future project)
Test Pipe (Cat in trunk)
Custom 2" Exhaust with 2 tips (One on each side of license plate).
Lightspeed 1.5" lowering springs in rear, 24mm Torsion bars in front.
New lower control arms
Very nice sony head unit (CD) but lights don't work.
Stock 14" wheels
Almost new 185/60/14 Dunlop D60A2's all around.

Last reg April 2000

Slight damage to front clip of car.  All suspension still straight.  Fell
into a Pothole and front Tie Down hooks bent nose.

Stock Manifold and intake will be included!

Here's the catch, You gotta come get it soon, or my parents will donate it
to charity!  I'd rather see it live again on the street or racetrack than
see that!

The Motor is very strong.  Will take my Pop's '89 Civic Si in a drag race.
The Handling is amazing.  Friends, with what they thought were performance
cars, can't believe how it goes around corners!!!

Car is located in Pittsburg.

Call me on my cell - 925-997-1563

-Peter Allendorfer