RE: National Test and Tune????

To: "'Barry Spencer'" <BSpencer@tsoft.com>, BA-Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: National Test and Tune????
From: "Miller, Reginald R." <reginald.miller@unisys.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 00:05:06 -0500
Hi Barry, thanks for writing.

At the beginning of the year Sac Chapter submitted event schedules to
McClellan and Mather for 25 events at each site. When we were notified
McClellan would not be available this year we moved as many events to Mather
as possible. Unfortunately, Mather couldn't accommodate all our request and
all the Clubs had to cut back. For Sac Chapter the Nationals Test & Tune was
one of them. So for this year the remaining events in July and August is all
the practice available.

Maybe next year.

Ray Miller BSP # 197
Sacramento Chapter S.C.C.A.