Re: National Test and Tune????

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: National Test and Tune????
From: Barry Spencer <BSpencer@tsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:05:51 -0700
Charlie,
Good point, and we'll have a family meeting to make sure we all like the
shades.  As we have a three day drive in the moving truck from Texas,
starting the journey on 7/31/01. That would be a good time to have the meeting.

I'm thinking a bright yellow/medium green trim, and red numbers. Both non
metallic, and the red numbers would match the roll cage.

Barry
PS. I'll post after the final meeting :>))))