Re: Garage

To: apkom@noir.crocodile.org
Subject: Re: Garage
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 23:51:46 EDT
In a message dated 7/25/01 8:46:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
apkom@noir.crocodile.org writes:

   > Looks like widely spread willingness to sue and consequently
> high insurance premiums make this kind of business non-existent

We were advised by my insurance agent, Uncle Al, that the only way to do it
is as a "club" and make everyone become members.  That doesn't prevent
lawsuits, but it's a lot harder to get money out of a nonprofit club
(especially the part about the club not having very much money...)

CHD