Wanted (maybe): tire transport to Topeka

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wanted (maybe): tire transport to Topeka
From: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 18:56:40 -0700
...I'm actually considering going to nationals after all.  However, I've
discovered that my car can carry exactly one (1) of my race
wheels/tires.  And that's with the top down.  I'm working on a trailer
solution but it's not going to be ready by then, I'm afraid.

So my decision is probably going to hinge on two things: whether the
girlfriend will let me and/or want to go, and whether I can actually get
the tires there.

Is there any chance that someone from the bay area who's going to
nationals could give my wheels/tires a ride both ways?  They're
315-35/17's, so they're kind of bulky.

Cheers
-Brooks