Re: Seattle Nationals Results

To: Corey Smith <smythe@abac.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seattle Nationals Results
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:46:44 -0700
Corey Smith writes:

>Hey now, don't jinx me!  Like Pat said, I'll gladly take on the underdog
>role.  :-)

Some advice :-)

Start "sand-bagging" by running slower in the remaining events before the
Nat's. Or, much better yet, enter as a red car with an assumed-name, go like
hell to get "dialed-in" and, beyond we locals, folks will think you've quit.
Remember, this IS a mental game, at times.

BTW, nothing like being the subject of the question, asked after the first
day,---- WHO's in first place? Was really fun till the car broke on the
second run the next day --- after getting a pylon on the first run.

        Don

P.S. I owe all my knowledge of "treachery" to my friend, Dwayne. He teached
me all I know about mind games, well, almost all.