Re: renting a car with a manual tranny

To: boris@elpiner.net
Subject: Re: renting a car with a manual tranny
From: Larrybsp@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 20:01:38 EDT
from:larrybsp@aol.com (Larry Stark)

                       Boris,
                                   You are a very brave man or you have lost
your senses. Maintaining a relationship and teaching your girl friend to
drive a stick shift car is a very risky proposition! As you bounce down the
street, grinding gears and stalling be prepared for pent up frustrations to
come at you hot and heavy. Advice from some one who's been there.

    Larry

In a message dated 8/20/01 3:34:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,