Re: HELMET QUESTION

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HELMET QUESTION
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 13:41:42 -0700
thats ok, still take it back.  you didnt discover the problem until now.
its not like a return where you 'just didnt like the color' and they will
return it to stock.

they probably (=should) happily take it because they want happy customers
and most likely would be unhappy that they sold the wrong thing.  (this is
based on how much i know bob booth- seems like a good guy)

-james