Re: Tire trailers

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire trailers
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:28:42 -0700 (PDT)
Do you plan on unloading your trailer between events?
If so, get a minimal/cheap trailer or consider some
kind of car mounted rack. If not, get something
aerodynamic, enclosed and lockable.

Other factors:
  How many sets of rims are you expecting to carry?
  Do you like driving 58?
  Are you a left lane hog?

You can usually see a brace of Miatas with trailers at
local events.

Craig