Jeremy Glick

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Jeremy Glick
From: Elmoizme@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 19:10:06 EDT
Some of you remember last week while I was in Topeka for Nationals, I was
trying to get a hold of my friend Lexy in NY. She finally emailed me last
Thursday telling me she was OK. That was a relief. She saw the whole WTC
incident from her office window. Man, that must have been horrible to see in
person.

As it turns out, her coworker is Lloyd Glick, the father of Jeremy Glick.
Jeremy was on flight 93 that crashed in PA. Some of you may have seen the
interview with his family on NBC. He's one of the brave heroes that thwarted
the hijacking. If you haven't seen the interview, you can read it here: <A
HREF="http://msnbc.com/news/629077.asp";>
http://msnbc.com/news/629077.asp</A>

Lexy told me how huge, and sad the funeral was for Jeremy. He leaves behind a
wife and 12 week old daughter, Emerson.

If any of you would like to donate to Emerson's trust fund, make checks out
to:
Emerson Glick c/o Merrill Lynch P.O. Box 911 Windham, NY 12496

Or you could send it to me and I can have Lexy personally forward it to the
Glick family. Thanks everyone.

Take care,

Elton