Nov 4 morning setup workers

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Nov 4 morning setup workers
From: Randy Noll <rnoll98@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 20:43:41 -0800 (PST)
A beautiful segway to our next request...

6-7 more morning setup workers are needed for this sunday. I expect we
will begin setting up around 8:00. This will count as your work
assignment for the day and allow you to laugh at all your friends as
they go out to work course :)

Please reply to me privately if you would like to help setup.

Thanks,
Randy

http://personals.yahoo.com