Next event, Nov. 11

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Next event, Nov. 11
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 15:29:50 -0500
Next Sunday, Nov. 11, SF Region's Solo II winter series returns the the
Network Associates Coliseum in Oakland, CA.

Now we can turn our P.A. system back on and start at 9 a.m.
Lot B.
We have agreed with the Coliseum management that the stadium will remain
closed due to the world situation, etc. This means we won't have indoor
plumbing.
        There is a Raider game tonight, Nov. 5, and, in theory, the outdoor
porta potties will be serviced before we arrive and the sweeper guys will
have all the trash picked up.

Yesterday, Nov. 4 at GGF, the results lady tells me we had 203 entries and
were done by 4 p.m. with fun runs following. Outstanding job by all.
Several more DNWs have cropped up but you'll see all that in the results.
        We won't be returning to GGF until late next spring.

--John Kelly