Re: <no subject>

To: cjkeast@keast.com, "SFR Auto-x List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: <no subject>
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:21:04 -0800
We'd all like to run at Oakland more often. But don't get your hopes up. The
Coliseum will cancel us for ANYTHING else. For instance, the event scheduled
Nov. 24 was cancelled because the Warriors are playing the next day and they
need to move those K-barriers around to control parking better.
The Coliseum has a 30-day cancelation deal, but we've found it's even less
than that, so it's always chancy to schedule any events there and we do it
with a lot of prayers. :) And that's why we don't schedule any big events
there, it would be foolish to do so.
The first event of 02 is scheduled there, and the date has always held. It's
Jan. 27, originally Super Bowl Sunday, but that date was moved a week later.
Rain or shine!
--Pat Kelly