Re: SFR rule

To: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@interwoven.com>,
Subject: Re: SFR rule
From: "Clifford Richardson" <the_brain7@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 00:51:56 -0800
:-) I'm one of those folks who would walk the course as many times as I need
to feel comfortable with the course. Last event I walked the course 3 times.
I think it helped. Don't you think so, Jake? ;)

-Arnold (hoping someone won't take this opportunity to suggest limiting the
number of course walks one can have)