Jack Chew - 3 alignments / 2 days / 3 cars

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Jack Chew - 3 alignments / 2 days / 3 cars
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 00:36:45 EST
Ok, all this policy, procedural, formal stuff aside ...  A plug for Jack the
alignment guy.  Spoken highly of in the autocross group, he worked on our
Jetta, BMW, and Tahoe this week.  Great job, cars handle better than ever, he
knows his alignments !
When I get the Supra together, it's going onto his rack too.  BTW, it got hit
in front of my house this week, by a neighbor.  Could get into stereotypic
descriptions, but not into racial profiling this week.  17 yrs with this car,
both accidents by neighbors in front of my house.  Maybe the freeways are not
so bad afterall :(

Anyway, Jack balanced my tires too.  Now, the tires were only about 4K old,
but that chain store tire shop did some questionable balancing quality.  I'd
recommend checking your tire balancing if your tires were from a "discount"
shop.

Also, Jack is looking for some aftermarket wheels for the Miata he just
bought.  I think its the older style miata.

His shop for those needed the trick autox alignment:

Motorsport Techniques
1428 W. Winton AVe
Hayward, CA 94545
510- 783-8383

Don Lew
(Supra doing oversteer thing in a parking space)