Re: can't wait for the new Mini...

To: craig_autox@yahoo.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: can't wait for the new Mini...
From: Nandaholz@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:49:11 EST
Got the new Mini brochure last week in the mail. Looks like a great car. The
regular Mini and Supercharged be in different classes...I hope.

Had a good time at the SF car show yesterday. Got all excited about the Acura
RSX...that the lady and I stopped on the way home and test drove one....even
in Automatic trip it was great...the Sport Shift was fun....who needs a
clutch anymore. Nora liked it enough to say if they make it in a sedan she
would finally part with her Corolla ;) I should be a swell commuter,
occasional autoxer and track car, backed by Acura reliability. Any opinions
out there....any owners?
~Nanda